Decentralized guaranteed cost dynamic control for synchronization of a complex dynamical network with randomly switching topology
- Decentralized guaranteed cost dynamic control for synchronization of a complex dynamical network with randomly switching topology
- 박주현; 이태희; D.H. Ji[D.H. Ji]; 정호열
- OUTPUT-FEEDBACK CONTROL; TIME-VARYING DELAY; NEURAL-NETWORKS; DIFFERENTIAL-SYSTEMS; PASSIVITY ANALYSIS; NEUTRAL TYPE; STABILIZATION; OPTIMIZATION
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC
- APPLIED MATHEMATICS AND COMPUTATION, v.219, no.3, pp.996 - 1010
- This paper considers synchronization problem of a complex dynamical network with randomly switching topology which means that the topology of a complex network probabilistically switches. For this problem, a decentralized guaranteed cost dynamic feedback controller is designed to achieve the synchronization of the network. Based on Lyapunov stability theory and linear matrix inequality framework, the existence condition for feasible controllers is derived in terms of linear matrix inequalities. Finally, the proposed method is applied to two numerical examples in order to show the effectiveness of our result. (C) 2012 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 전기공학과 > Articles
공과대학 > 모바일정보통신공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)