State estimation for neural neutral-type networks with mixed time-varying delays and Markovian jumping parameters
- State estimation for neural neutral-type networks with mixed time-varying delays and Markovian jumping parameters
- 정호열; 박주현; 락쉬마난[락쉬마난]; P. Balasubramaniam[P. Balasubramaniam]
- GLOBAL EXPONENTIAL STABILITY; DEPENDENT STABILITY; CRITERIA
- Issue Date
- IOP PUBLISHING LTD
- CHINESE PHYSICS B, v.21, no.10
- This paper is concerned with a delay-dependent state estimator for neutral-type neural networks with mixed time-varying delays and Markovian jumping parameters. The addressed neural networks have a finite number of modes, and the modes may jump from one to another according to a Markov process. By construction of a suitable Lyapunov-Krasovskii functional, a delay-dependent condition is developed to estimate the neuron states through available output measurements such that the estimation error system is globally asymptotically stable in a mean square. The criterion is formulated in terms of a set of linear matrix inequalities (LMIs), which can be checked efficiently by use of some standard numerical packages.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 모바일정보통신공학과 > Articles
공과대학 > 전기공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)