Preparation of Nanosized alpha-Al2O3 Particles Using a Microwave Pretreatment at Mild Temperature
- Preparation of Nanosized alpha-Al2O3 Particles Using a Microwave Pretreatment at Mild Temperature
- 강미숙; 김현수; 이태진; 박노국; 엄명헌[엄명헌]
- ALPHA-ALUMINA; POWDER
- Issue Date
- HINDAWI PUBLISHING CORPORATION
- ADVANCES IN MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- This study investigated the effect of microwave pretreatment to reduce the growth temperature of alpha-Al2O3. The microwave pre-treating of the synthesized powders at 1,000 degrees C produced rhombohedral structured alpha-Al2O3 with high specific surface area and dispersion; however the structure accumulated among the particles was seen above 1,200 degrees C when the microwave did not pretreated.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 화학생화학부 > Articles
문과대학 > 중국언어문화학과 > Articles
공과대학 > 화학공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)