Synthesis of NBD-Labeled DOTAP Analog to Track Intracellular Delivery of Liposome
- Synthesis of NBD-Labeled DOTAP Analog to Track Intracellular Delivery of Liposome
- 이태진; 도경오; 김병길[김병길]; 박종원; 서영배[서영배]
- CATIONIC LIPOPLEXES; TRANSFECTION; VESICLES
- Issue Date
- KOREAN SOC MICROBIOLOGY & BIOTECHNOLOGY
- JOURNAL OF MICROBIOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY, v.23, no.1, pp.131 - 135
- A DOTAP analog labeled by NBD on the head group (DT-NBD) was designed and synthesized to label DOTAP liposome. The structure was confirmed by H-1 NMR and FAB-MS, and the fluorescence of the newly synthesized DT-NBD was observed by fluorescent microscopy. The transfection efficiency of DOTAP liposome containing DT-NBD was comparable to commonly used NBD PE in COS7 and MCF7 cells. Furthermore, the level of cellular uptake and fluorescent intensity of fluorescent liposome containing DT-NBD was higher than NBD PE. Therefore, the novel NBD-labeled DOTAP analog seems to be effectively used for investigation of the cellular interaction and transfection mechanism of DOTAP liposome.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 해부학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 생리학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 내과학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)