The Effect of Post-annealing Treatment on the Characteristics of a Dye-sensitized Solar Cell with an Indium Zinc Tin Oxide Electrode
- The Effect of Post-annealing Treatment on the Characteristics of a Dye-sensitized Solar Cell with an Indium Zinc Tin Oxide Electrode
- 이희영; 마홍찬; 다미시; 마리야느푸트리; 천종훈; 김재홍
- THIN-FILMS; SUBSTRATE-TEMPERATURE; SPUTTERING METHOD
- Issue Date
- KOREAN PHYSICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY, v.61, no.12, pp.1994 - 1999
- Indium-saving transparent conductive oxide (TCO) thin films, i.e., zinc and tin co-doped indium oxide (IZTO) films, were investigated for dye-sensitized solar cell (DSSC) applications. The films were prepared by the radio-frequency (RF) magnetron sputtering method utilizing a ceramic target with a nominal composition equal to In0.6Zn0.2Sn0.2O1.5. The substrate temperature was changed from room temperature to 400 degrees C while the RF power and the argon gas pressure during deposition were kept constant. The photovoltaic conversion efficiencies of the DSSC samples made with IZTO electrodes were compared with the samples made with FTO electrodes. Values of approximately 6.81% and 4.74% were obtained for the DSSC samples with FTO and IZTO electrodes, respectively, when the firing process was carried out in air atmosphere during DSSC fabrication. However, with the addition of post-annealing in argon or a forming gas, efficiency values increased to 6.06% or 5.54%, respectively, for the DSSC sample with an IZTO electrode.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 신소재공학부 > Articles
공과대학 > 화학공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)