Effect of Reduced Cu(InGa)(SeS)(2) Thickness Using Three-Step H2Se/Ar/H2S Reaction of Cu-In-Ga Metal Precursor
- Effect of Reduced Cu(InGa)(SeS)(2) Thickness Using Three-Step H2Se/Ar/H2S Reaction of Cu-In-Ga Metal Precursor
- Kihwan Kim[Kihwan Kim]; 박현욱; 김우경; Gregory Hanket[Gregory Hanket]; William N. Shafarman[William N. Shafarman]
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE JOURNAL OF PHOTOVOLTAICS, v.3, no.1, pp.446 - 450
- Cu(In,Ga)(Se,S)(2) (CIGSS) absorbers with thicknesses from 1.9 to 0.25 mu m have been grown using a three-step selenization/Ar-anneal/sulfization reaction of Cu-In-Ga metal precursors. Material characterization revealed changes in orientation, apparent grain size, and formation of voids at the Mo/CIGSS interface with reduced thickness. Even with absorber thickness decreased to 0.25 mu m and lateral compositional nonuniformity, V-OC and fill factor were nearly sustained, while J(SC) decreased due to incomplete absorption. With the 0.25-mu m-thick absorber layer, an efficiency of 9.1% (without AR coating) with V-OC = 612 mV, J(SC) = 21.0 mA/cm(2), and FF = 71.1% was obtained.
- Appears in Collections:
- 중앙도서관 > rims journal
공과대학 > 화학공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)