다문화 경영과 외식업체 조직후원인식이 조직에 대한 감정몰입에 미치는 영향
- 다문화 경영과 외식업체 조직후원인식이 조직에 대한 감정몰입에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- Perceived Organizational Support of Restaurant Workers:Cultural Diversity Management Effects on Affective Commitment
- 김용중; 김동진
- 다문화 경영; 조직후원인식; 감정몰입; 외식산업
- Issue Date
- 외식경영연구, v.15, no.6, pp.183 - 208
- The purpose of this study is to explore the effect of cultural diversity management on the affective commitment of non-management employees in the restaurant industry. It further aims to examine the mediational role of perceived organizational support in the diversity management-organizational outcome model by estimating two models. The findings support an indirect relationship between organizational support for cultural diversity and affective commitment via perceived organizational support. These findings suggest that restaurant operators should create an affirmative workplace atmosphere for cultural diversity to reinforce employees’ perceived organizational support, which in turn enhances affective commitment. It is expected that the restaurant operators will learn valuable information from the findings that will help the restaurant industry improve diversity management. In addition,this study contributes to literature by deepening our understanding of the complex processes underlying the effect of cultural diversity management on the commitment of frontline employees in the restaurant industry.
- Appears in Collections:
- 중앙도서관 > rims journal
자연자원대학 > 외식산업학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)