Phylogenetic Relationships of the Korean Trigonotis Steven (Boraginaceae) Based on Chloroplast DNA (cpDNA) and Nuclear Ribosomal Markers (nrDNA) Region
- Phylogenetic Relationships of the Korean Trigonotis Steven (Boraginaceae) Based on Chloroplast DNA (cpDNA) and Nuclear Ribosomal Markers (nrDNA) Region
- 박선주; Ngo Ai Trinh[Ngo Ai Trinh]; Hien Thi Thanh Nguyen[Hien Thi Thanh Nguyen]
- nrDNA; cpDNA and Triogonotis
- Issue Date
- 한국자원식물학회지, v.25, no.6, pp.753 - 761
- We performed phylogenetic analyses of a total of 21 acessions covering 5 species in the Korean Trigonotis and one outgroup species using nuclear ribosomal ITS and chloroplast rbcL, matK, ndhF sequences. Outgroup were chosen from the closely related genus Lithospermum zollingeri. Both parsimony and Bayesian Inference methods were used to reconstruct the evolutionary history of the group. The evidence collected indicated that phylogenetic relationships among Korean Trigonotis species are unresolved based on nuclear marker (ITS), as the same as based on separated chloroplast sequences. While the phylogenetic relationships of Korean Trigonotis species almost clearly were resolved in combined chloroplast sequences. Thus, the members of Trigonotis coreana can be distinguished to the members of Trigonotis peduncularis in combined cpDNA sequences and Trigonotis nakaii was treated as a synonymed to Trigonotis radicans var.
sericea. In addition, the MP and BI analysis showed Trigonotis icumae as sister of the remained Korean Trigonotis species based on combined molecular markers (BI: PP = 1).
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 생명과학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)