High throughput screening methods for omega-transaminases
- High throughput screening methods for omega-transaminases
- 샘매튜; 윤형돈; 신기영; 손민수
- UNNATURAL AMINO-ACID; CHIRAL AMINES; ASYMMETRIC-SYNTHESIS; KINETIC RESOLUTION; SUBSTRATE-SPECIFICITY; ALPHA-METHYLBENZYLAMINE; PRODUCT INHIBITION; DIRECTED EVOLUTION; PROTEIN FUNCTION; ACTIVE-SITE
- Issue Date
- KOREAN SOC BIOTECHNOLOGY & BIOENGINEERING
- BIOTECHNOLOGY AND BIOPROCESS ENGINEERING, v.18, no.1, pp.1 - 7
- Recently, omega-transaminases have been increasingly used to synthesize amine compounds by reductive amination of prochiral ketones which are of high pharmacological significance. However, the conventional methods for evaluating these enzymes are time consuming and have often been regarded as a bottle neck in developing these enzymes as industrial biocatalysts. In the past few years, several high throughput screening methods have been developed for fast evaluation and identification of omega-transaminase. This review summarizes the various methodologies developed for rapidly screening omega-transaminases.
- Appears in Collections:
- 중앙도서관 > rims journal
생명공학부 > 생명공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)