와인 선택속성이 고객만족 및 재구매 의도에 미치는 영향- 와인 소비자 유형을 중심으로 -
- 와인 선택속성이 고객만족 및 재구매 의도에 미치는 영향- 와인 소비자 유형을 중심으로 -
- Other Titles
- The Effects of Wine Selection Attributes on Customer Satisfaction and Repurchase Intention - Focusing on Wine Consumer Types -
- 김영자; 김동진
- Consumer types; Wine selection attributes; Customer satisfaction; Repurchase intention
- Issue Date
- 한국외식산업학회지, v.8, no.3, pp.57 - 73
- The purpose of this study is to examine the differences of wine selection attributes in terms of consumer types and to identify determinant factors that explain both customer satisfaction and repurchase intention. In order to meet the purpose of this study, frequency analysis, factor analysis, analysis of variance, and multiple regression analysis were adopted. It was found that importance of ʻbrand and breedʼ and ʻrecommendation and colorʼ were perceived differently by consumer types. In addition, ʻrecommendation and colorʼ and ʻtaste and flavorʼ affected customer satisfaction and all the four determinant factors (i.e., ʻbrand and breed,ʼ ʻrecommendation and color,ʼ ʻtaste and flavor,ʼ and ʻprice and promotionʼ) affected repurchase intention.
- Appears in Collections:
- 중앙도서관 > rims journal
자연자원대학 > 외식산업학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)