Preparation and neutron diffraction study of Dion-Jacobson type oxynitrides LiLaTa2O7-3xN2x (x=0.09, 0.29)
- Preparation and neutron diffraction study of Dion-Jacobson type oxynitrides LiLaTa2O7-3xN2x (x=0.09, 0.29)
- 김영일; 이은혜; 김승주[김승주]; 백윤기[백윤기]
- PEROVSKITE OXYNITRIDES; IONIC-CONDUCTIVITY; CRYSTAL-STRUCTURE; SOLID-SOLUTION; VISIBLE-LIGHT; SR; BA; LI2LATA2O6N; FAMILY; CA
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- MATERIALS RESEARCH BULLETIN, v.48, no.2, pp.813 - 818
- Ammonolytic heating of Dion-Jacobson type layered perovskite LiLaTa2O7 produced oxynitride derivatives LiLaTa2O7-3xN2x square(x) via the substitution, 3O(2-) -> 2N(3-) + square. The nitridation level increased with raising the temperature and/or increasing the time of reaction, reaching the limit at x approximate to 0.3 by the ammonolysis at 650 degrees C for 48 h. Upon the nitridation, tetragonal pristine lattice underwent a axis expansion together with c axis contraction. Neutron Rietveld refinement of LiLaTa2O7 and LiLaTa2O7-3xN2x (x = 0.09, 0.29) revealed that the Li-centered tetrahedra are gradually compressed along the 2-fold rotation axis, with the increase of x. Solid state Li-7 nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy suggested that the anion vacancy resides mostly on the interlayer surface of perovskite block. As measured from the diffuse-reflectance spectroscopy, the nitridation induced marked reduction in the band gap magnitude, from 4.11 eV (x = 0) to 3.35 eV (x = 0.09) to 2.76 eV (x = 0.29). (C) 2012 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 화학생화학부 > Articles
문과대학 > 중국언어문화학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)