신라 설화에서의 존재 간 소통 양상과 의미 - 삼국유사 자료를 중심으로 -
- 신라 설화에서의 존재 간 소통 양상과 의미 - 삼국유사 자료를 중심으로 -
- Other Titles
- The communication among beings and its meaning in the folktales of Silla
- 신라; 설화; 일화; 신성; 혼령; 이야기; 열린 상상력; 용; 동물; 식물; 부처; 보살; 귀신; 경계의 소멸; 삶; 죽음; 이생; 저승; 인간계; 천상계; 자연계; 소통; 공감; 분별; 삼국유사; relationships; people; divines; ghosts; animal; plants; folktales; Silla; stories; imagination; dragons; Buddha; Bodhisattva; disappearance of boundary; terrestrial; celestial; communicate; language; discrimination
- Issue Date
- 어문론총, no.57, pp.227 - 256
- This article investigates the diverse relationships between people and people, people and the divines, people and ghosts, and people and animal or plants in the folktales and anecdotes of the Silla period.
The stories in the Silla era functioned as facilitating the relationship between people and people more flexible, and helped solve difficult problems of the society. The unbriddled imagination of the Silla people enabled them to have relationship with other beings. In the stories of Silla appeared dragons, diverse kinds of animals, plants, ghosts, Buddha, and Bodhisattva. Open-mindedness of the Silla people not only made it possible to have relationship with other beings but widened the space of their meetings.
This obliterates the boundaries between the living and the dead, this world and the other world, the terrestrial world and the celestial world, etc. They are not disconnected with each other. They meet together and communicate with each other.
In Silla stories, dragons, diverse kinds of animals, plants, ghosts are connected to one another, and appear as independent beings. As independent beings, they can understand the language of people, and can express their thoughts and feelings to people. They have serious problems or special intentions. So They talk about their own problems and intentions. As results, they sympathize and communicate with each other, and obtain good outcomes.
These characteristics correspond with the Buddhist teaching that we should not be attached to anything in this world and transcend all the discriminations.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 국어교육과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)