한국어교육을 위한 보조사 ‘야’와 연결어미 ‘-어야’의 의미적 상관성 고찰
- 한국어교육을 위한 보조사 ‘야’와 연결어미 ‘-어야’의 의미적 상관성 고찰
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Semantic Relationship of Auxiliary Particle ‘ya’ and Connective Ending ‘-eoya’ in Korean Language Education
- 한국어교육; 보조사 ‘야’; 연결어미 ‘-어야’; 의미적 상관성; 문법항목; 학습 단계; Korean language education; auxiliary particles ‘ya’; connective ending ‘-eoya’; semantic relationship; grammatical item; learning stage
- Issue Date
- 한국언어문학, no.83, pp.493 - 522
- This paper aims to determine the semantic relationship of an auxiliary particle ‘ya’ and a connective ending ‘-eoya’, and to apply it to Korean language education. 24 grammatical items were presented in 5 kinds of Korean language textbooks and 3 kinds of Korean grammar dictionaries. The basic meaning of ‘ya’ was identified as [a minimum limit] by analysing 24 items. And then, the extended meaning of ‘ya’ was identified as [a necessary condition] in ‘ya’ combined connective endings. It was revealed that [a necessary condition] is related to the basic meaning of ‘-eoya’. Besides, another extended meaning of ‘-eoya’ was drawn as [a condition of denial about expectation] when the following clause is different from a predicted meaning based on the preceding clause.
Next, 10 items were selected as Korean grammatical items by analysing meanings and forms of 24 items. Finally, ‘-eoya hada’ for beginners, ‘ya’, ‘-giya hada’, ‘-eoya1’, ‘connective ending+ya’, ‘-goya malgessda’, ‘-eoyagess-’, ‘-eoyaji’ for intermediate students, and ‘-(eu)l baeya’, ‘-eoya2’ for advanced students were set up through a research on alternative items and references of meaning.
- Appears in Collections:
- 문과대학 > 국어국문학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)