Development of Calculating System of Solids Level to Harvest High Solids Potato (Solanum tuberosum L.)
- Development of Calculating System of Solids Level to Harvest High Solids Potato (Solanum tuberosum L.)
- 서상곤; 정재윤
- Issue Date
- KOREAN SOC HORTICULTURAL SCIENCE
- KOREAN JOURNAL OF HORTICULTURAL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY, v.31, no.1, pp.103 - 109
- Estimating the high tuber solids needs a simulation system on potato growth, and its development should be obtained by using agricultural elements which analyze the relationship between crop growth and agricultural factors. An accurate simulation to predict solids level against climatic change employs a calculation of in vivo energy consumption and bias for growth and induction shape in a slight environmental adaptation. So, to calculate in vivo energy consumption, this study took a concept of estimate of the amount of basal metabolism in each tuber. In the validation experiments, the results of measuring solid accumulation of potatoes harvested at dates suggested by simulation agreed with the actual measured values in each regional field during the growth period of years from 2006 till 2010. The mean values of tuber solids level and inter-annual level variation in validation experiments were predicted well by the simulation model. And also, the results of validation experiments represent that concentration of tuber solids were due mainly to the duration of sunshine, above 190 hours per a month, and the cumulative amount of radiation, above 2,200 MJ.m(-2), of the effective growth period.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연자원대학 > 원예생명과학과 > Articles
자연자원대학 > 원예학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)