화병환자의 마음챙김에 기초한 스트레스 감소 프로그램(Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction:MBSR)경험에 관한 질적 연구
- 화병환자의 마음챙김에 기초한 스트레스 감소 프로그램(Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction:MBSR)경험에 관한 질적 연구
- Other Titles
- Qualitative Analysis of the Experiences in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction(MBSR) on Hwa-Byung Patients
- 조현주; 송승연[송승연]; 김상영[김상영]; 김종우[김종우]
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction; Hwa-byung; Qualitative analysis.
- Issue Date
- 동의신경정신과학회지, v.23, no.4, pp.153 - 168
- Objectives :The objective of the study is to examine what effects the Mindfulness-based stress reduction program can have on Hwa-byung patients.
Methods :Ten Hwa-byung patients have participated in this 8-week Mindfulness-based stress reduction program for Hwa-byung.
In addition, participants were interviewed regarding the experiences from the changes during meditation or everyday life. Data were collected though a consumer panel and individual interviews. Responses were coded using Consensual Qualitative Research (CQR) methodology.
Results :The experiences were categorized into 7 domains and divided to 23 categories. Results showed the psychotherapeutic effects of Mindfulness-based stress reduction program, specifically, positive cognitive changes, emotional stability, and changes in attitude. Also, all participants reported improvement of anger management skill and feeling of tranquility.
This means that the Mindfulness-based stress reduction program can relieve the symptoms of Hwa-byung.
Conclusions :Mindfulness-based stress reduction program makes changes about emotion, physical symptoms, cognition and personal relationship. This program can be applied to psychotherapy for Hwa-byung.
- Appears in Collections:
- 문과대학 > 심리학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)