운동 전 자연 비타민 섭취가 경증 관절염 환자의 염증인자 및 MDA에 미치는 영향
- 운동 전 자연 비타민 섭취가 경증 관절염 환자의 염증인자 및 MDA에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- The acute effect of ingesting a natural vitamin-based supplement on exercise-induced inflammation and MDA in light arthritis patients
- 박승한; 권영우; 성봉주[성봉주]
- acute exercise; inflammatory factors; lipid peroxidation; natural vitamin; arthritis
- Issue Date
- 한국체육과학회지, v.21, no.6, pp.1099 - 1111
- The purpose of this study was to investigate the effects of natural vitamin ingestion on acute exercise induced inflammatory factors(TNF, IL-6, CRP) and lipid peroxidation(MDA) in middle aged men with arthritis. In a randomized placebo-controlled trial, cross over design, eleven patient with light arthropathy were ingested into two treatment receiving one of the following supplements for 1 day(2 weeks apart): natural vitamin ingestion group(500ml natural vitamin mixed with apple, tomato, kiwi), placebo(500ml non-nutrient fluid). Each active men(age 45.5±5.81years) completed two maximal treadmill runs and resistance exercise(3 set with 10RM). Resistance exercise consists of leg press, leg curl, bench press, pull down, bicep curl, dumbbell kick back, sit-up, back extensiton. Blood samples were obtained from 30minutes after supplementation, post-exercise, and 2 hours after exercise. IL-6, CRP increased immediately and 2hours after exercise in both groups. Especially in case of CRP such exercise induced increase is grater at vitamin ingestion than placebo ingestion. Although MDA levels were similar between treatments at baseline, it increased significantly after immediately exercise and 2hours after exercise in both treatment. But no differences in the pattern of change were measured between natural vitamin ingestion and placebo trials. In conclusion, vitamin supplementation prevented endurance exercise-induced inflammatory response but had no effect on lipid peroxidation.
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 교육대학원 > Articles
생활과학대학 > 체육학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)