Interstitial Lung Disease in a Patient with Dyskeratosis Congenita
- Interstitial Lung Disease in a Patient with Dyskeratosis Congenita
- 정진홍; 이관호; 신경철; 현명수; 김기홍; 김현정[김현정]; 김규진[김규진]
- Lung Diseases; Interstitial; Dyskeratosis Congenita; Anemia; Aplastic
- Issue Date
- Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, v.74, no.2, pp.70 - 73
- Dyskeratosis congenita is a rare congenital disorder characterized by a triad of reticular pigmentation of the skin, dystrophic nails, and leukoplakia of the mucous membrane. Sometimes it is associated with bone marrow failure,secondary malignancy and interstitial lung disease. Though it is rare, Dyskeratosis congenita is diagnosed relatively easily when clinicians suspect it. It can be diagnosed just by gross inspection with care. Dyskeratosis congenita should be considered as one cause associated with interstitial lung disease. In Korea, interstitial lung disease with dyskeratosis congenita has not been reported. We report a case and review the literature.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 내과학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 피부과학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)