식이직후 저강도 걷기운동이 비만인의 혈중지질, insulin, glucose농도에 미치는 영향
- 식이직후 저강도 걷기운동이 비만인의 혈중지질, insulin, glucose농도에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- The effect of postprandial exercise on blood lipid, insulin and glucose concentration of obese male adults
- 류호상; 고성경[고성경]; 권영우; 김한철; 권광선[권광선]; 김진형[김진형]; 허용
- lipid; insulin; glucose; postprandial exercise
- Issue Date
- 한국체육과학회지, v.22, no.1, pp.985 - 995
- The purpose of this study was to compare the acute effects of postprandial exercise on lipid metabolism(TC, LDL, HDL, TG), insulin and glucose in obese sedentary adult men. Twelve obese men with over weight underwent intake of food ingestion(800kcal) before two experimental condition: no exercise control trial, a single bout of walking exercise trial immediately after the food ingestion at low intensity walking(90-100beat/min) for 30 min on a motorized treadmill. Each subject performed 2 trials in a randomized, cross-over design at intervals of 14days. Venous blood samples were drawn before the food intake and 60, 120 and 240minutes after the postprandial exercise. In both experiments, postprandial blood TC, LDL concentrations in the exercise trial were lower, but not significantly, than those in the control. The values of HDL at 60 and 120minutes after the food intake were significantly lower in the postprandial exercise trial than the control trial. Blood insulin and glucose concentration increased significantly at 60 and 120minutes and returned baseline level at 240minutes but there was no significant interaction. The present findings suggest that postprandial exercise may reduce HDL and TG concentration. Postprandial exercise is more effective for improving postprandial lipoprotein metabolism than non-exercise.
- Appears in Collections:
- 생활과학대학 > 체육학부 > Articles
사범대학 > 특수체육교육과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)