공인중개사의 직무만족 결정요인에 관한 연구 - 대구광역시를 중심으로 -
- 공인중개사의 직무만족 결정요인에 관한 연구 - 대구광역시를 중심으로 -
- Other Titles
- The Determinants of Job Satisfaction for Licensed Real Estate Salespersons - Focused on Daegu Metropolitan City -
- 이성근; 정석윤[정석윤]
- Licensed Real Estate Salespersons(Realtor); Job satisfaction; Job Satisfaction for Licensed Real Estate Salespersons; Determinants of Job Satisfaction; Multiple Regression; 공인중개사; 직무만족도; 공인중개사 직무만족도; 직무만족 결정요인; 회귀분석
- Issue Date
- 부동산학보, no.51, pp.19 - 33
- 1. CONTENTS (1) RESEARCH OBJECTIVES The purpose of this study is to examine the job satisfaction level and factors affecting the job satisfaction of Licensed Real Estate Salespersons. Therefore this research took dependent variable as job satisfaction, and independent variables as external ones(ex: agency system, payroll, interpersonal relationship), internal ones(ex: job stress, autonomy, professionalism, variety). For this study purpose, the licensed real estate agent who are registered as the agencies and work as the realter in Daegu city were surveyed by a questionnaire. Survey was conducted by a method of direct home visiting, and a total of 270 questionnaires were distributed and 258 questionnaires wore returned. Of these 244 ones used as a raw data.
(2) RESEARCH METHOD Factor Analysis, Reliability test, F-test(ANOVA), Multiple Regression
(3) RESEARCH FINDINGS As a result of the analysis, the job satisfaction of said salespersons tends to be lower, and the determinants the job satisfaction were shown to be the job stress, autonomy, variety, and relationship. Of all these resulted factors, the variety(β=0.222) affected the highest.
2. RESULTS First, it is needed to organize the basic educations on professionalism, duty, and task into the system so that variety can be secured. Second, the realtor should not inly get education to obtain the professionalism bt also secure the position as professional qualified persons. For the purpose of the latter, not only the changed external awareness but also the consistent real estate systems and policies and appropriate examination systems are required. Third, it is required to adjust the commission rate taking actual market prices into account so that the realtor can provide a higher level of service.
- Appears in Collections:
- 박정희새마을대학원 > 새마을국제개발학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)