CFD를 이용한 소규모 섬유 플랜트 내 작업자 열환경 개선방안에 관한 연구
- CFD를 이용한 소규모 섬유 플랜트 내 작업자 열환경 개선방안에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- A study on Improvement plan of thermal environment for the Workers in small fiber plant Using CFD
- 양정훈; 김지웅; 서장후[서장후]; 강주원
- 환경; 섬유 플랜트; 열쾌적; CFD; 작업자; Thermal envirnment; Fiber plant; Thermal comfort; Computational Fluid Dynamics; Workers
- Issue Date
- 한국건축친환경설비학회 논문집, v.7, no.1, pp.16 - 24
- In this study, we tried to understand the characteristics of thermal environment of small fiber plants. Thus, we chose a fiber plant in Gyeoung-buk to measure and analyze the thermal environment, and then selected a case of thermal comfort for workers based on problems that we indicated. Using CFD(Computational Fluid Dynamics) program, we analyzed the thermal environment.
The purpose of this study is to suggest a solution of improving the thermal environment of small fiber plants. Here are the ways to improve thermal environment of workplace. First, you need to insulate Sizing machine itself to reduce radiant heat spreading to workplace. Second, Removal of finishing materials in ceiling enables hot air to go up so that the air does not distract workers.
Third, using a hood, you need to ventilate hot air deliberately. Thus, thermal environment of workplace will be improved and health and work efficiency of workers will also be improved. The results of this study can be used at actual small fiber plants.
The limits and research project & suggestion of this study are like these. The purpose of this study was to suggest a solution of improving the thermal environment. So, every result of analysis is focused on workers. You should not overlook damage to the products and economic loss of plant owners. That is, considering about humidity is inevitable as a way of minimizing the percentage of product damage and setting up the minimum amount of ventilation to minimize the heat loss also needs to be considered as a way of reducing the use of fuel
- Appears in Collections:
- 건축학부 > 건축학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)