최고경영자의 글로벌 경험에 따른 본 글로벌(Born Global) 기업의 기술적 특성과 국제화 성과에 관한 연구
- 최고경영자의 글로벌 경험에 따른 본 글로벌(Born Global) 기업의 기술적 특성과 국제화 성과에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- An Empirical Study on Technology Characteristics and International Performance in Born-globals in Accordance with CEOs’ international experience
- 이희용; 박근식[박근식]
- Born-global; Technology Characteristics; International Experience; International Performances
- Issue Date
- 무역연구, v.9, no.1, pp.237 - 261
- Increased attention has worldwide been given to Born-globals pursuing the rapid internationalization from their inception. In spite of the limited resources, born-globals have entered in the global markets successfully and then improve their international performances. Using a survey of 317 born-globals, this study designated technology characteristics as determinants of international performances as well as investigates empirically the relationships between technology characteristics in born-globals and international performances.
According to the results of the study, firstly, except for utilizing IT, all sub-variables of technology characteristics have significant effects on international performances. Finally, it was found that CEOs'international experience perfectly mediated the relationship between technology characteristics (e.g. utilizing IT,technological capability, technological imitation, technological innovativeness, and technological standards) and international performances. Above results indicate that if born-globlas would not have unique and differentiated technology characteristics and CEOs' support based on their international experiences, they could not improve international performances.
- Appears in Collections:
- 상경대학 > 국제통상학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)