온라인 쇼핑에서 소비자의 구매의도에 영향을 미치는 불확실성 요인에 관한 연구
- 온라인 쇼핑에서 소비자의 구매의도에 영향을 미치는 불확실성 요인에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study of Uncertainty Factors Affecting Consumers’ Purchase Intention in Online Shopping
- 김기수; 가푸로프딜셔드; 신호영
- 온라인 쇼핑; 지각된 불확실성; 제품 투명성; 프로세스 투명성; 구매관여도; 구매의도; Online Shopping; Perceived Uncertainty; Product Transparency; Process Transparency; Purchase Involvement; Purchase Intention
- Issue Date
- Information Systems Review, v.15, no.1, pp.45 - 68
- Despite improved technologies, procedures, and regulations, consumers are still uncertain about purchasing online. The objective of this study is to understand uncertainty factors in online shopping and their relationships with the consumers’ intention to purchase. For this objective we derived seller anonymity, lack of product transparency, and lack of process transparency as uncertainty factors from previous researches which may affect consumers' perceived uncertainty on online shopping. Then, a causal model was developed to conceptualize the relationships between these uncertainty factors as antecedent variables and consumer’s intention to purchase as consequent variable with perceived uncertainty as an intermediary variable. Purchase involvement was used as a moderating variable on the relationship between perceived uncertainty and the intention to purchase online.
The model was tested empirically to find meaningful relationships among these variables. The findings indicate that all antecedent variables affect perceived uncertainty significantly and perceived uncertainty negatively affects consumers’ intention to purchase. Moreover, the results of analysis show purchase involvement has a significant moderating effect on the relationship between perceived uncertainty and intention to purchase online.
- Appears in Collections:
- 경영대학 > 경영학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)