주의력결핍 과잉행동장애 아동의 언어기억능력에 영향을 미치는 신경인지기능
- 주의력결핍 과잉행동장애 아동의 언어기억능력에 영향을 미치는 신경인지기능
- Other Titles
- Neurocognitive Functions Affecting Verbal Memory Ability in Children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- 서완석; 천은진; 정진영; 차영
- ADHD; Verbal memory; Neurocognitive functions; 주의력결핍 과잉행동장애; 언어기억; 신경인지기능
- Issue Date
- 생물치료정신의학, v.19, no.1, pp.31 - 38
- Objectives：The purpose of this study was to find out the main neurocognitive factor of memory deficit in children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder(ADHD).
Methods：188 children who met DSM-IV-TR criteria for ADHD were sampled. Their age range was 7 to 12 years. They were assessed using K-WISC-III and Computerized Neurocognitive Function Test(CNT). This study examines the effects of intelligence, attention, working memory, and inhibitory function to auditory verbal memory ability in children with ADHD.
Results：The result was that auditory verbal memory ability of children with ADHD was significantly predicted by full scale IQ, omission errors of Visual Continuous Performance Test(VCPT), backward test of digit span test and processing speed index. Therefore the auditory verbal memory ability of children with ADHD was mainly affected by overall intelligence and processing speed, visual attention, auditory working memory.
Conclusion：These results suggest that memory deficit in children with ADHD was affected not by one certain specific neurocognitive factor, but by multiple neurocognitive factors reciprocally.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 정신건강의학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 영상의학과학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)