패션상품으로서의 모바일폰: 의상과 모바일폰에서의 패션행동 비교 연구
- 패션상품으로서의 모바일폰: 의상과 모바일폰에서의 패션행동 비교 연구
- Other Titles
- Mobile phone as a fashion product: Comparing fashion behaviors in clothing and mobile phone
- 패션상품; 의류상품; 모바일폰; 패션행동; 패션성향; fashion product; clothing; mobile phone; fashion behaviors; fashion orientation
- Issue Date
- 한국생활과학회지, v.22, no.2, pp.329 - 342
- As mobile phone has acquired a status of a fashion item expressing one's character, it is necessary to understand the fashion needs for this new fashion product. The purpose of this study was to apply the fashion orientation construct developed in the clothing research field to mobile phone and explore its validity. The multi-dimensional construct of fashion orientation which most widely represented the fashion aspects was examined for the two product categories of clothing and mobile phone. Data were collected from an online questionnaire survey, and a total of 1,136 responses were analyzed. The construct structure of fashion orientation of mobile phone resulted in individuality, innovation,and fashion was different from that of clothing extracted to interest/importance, fashion/innovation, and individuality.
Fashion sensitivity and an early adoption of a new product were two different dimensions in mobile phone while not separable in clothing. Despite a higher predictability of the fashion/innovation orientation of clothing on fashion orientation rather than on innovation orientation of mobile phone, innovation orientation was more important to purchase behaviors of mobile phone. The study still implies that it is valid to use clothing fashion innovative consumers for mobile phone marketing
- Appears in Collections:
- 생활과학대학 > 의류패션학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)