은 제올라이트를 함유한 키토산/PVA 나노섬유의 제조 및 특성
- 은 제올라이트를 함유한 키토산/PVA 나노섬유의 제조 및 특성
- Other Titles
- Preparation and Properties of Chitosan/Poly(vinyl alcohol) Nanofibers Containing Silver Zeolite
- 김준호; 김은현; 김형근[김형근]
- chitosan; poly(vinyl alcohol); nanofiber; silver zeolite; antibacterial property
- Issue Date
- 한국섬유공학회지, v.50, no.2, pp.132 - 138
- Non-toxic, biodegradable, and biocompatible chitosan/poly(vinyl alcohol)(PVA) nanofibers were prepared byelectrospinning. The nanofibers were prepared with the following weight composition ratios:100:0 (PVA homopolymer),90:10, 80:20, and 70:30. To improve their antibacterial activity, the nanofibers were prepared with silver zeolite nanoparticles.
The properties of the nanofibers at various blend ratios were investigated by differential scanning calorimetry(DSC), Fourier transform infrared (FTIR) spectrometry, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), energy-dispersive X-rayspectroscopy (EDS) analysis, moisture regain (%), and antibacterial activity. The prepared chitosan/PVA nanofiberscontaining silver zeolite nanoparticles showed good antibacterial activity and excellent moisture absorption ability.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 화학공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)