초등학교 고학년 정상 남아에서 정서 인식능력과 신경인지기능과의 관계
- 초등학교 고학년 정상 남아에서 정서 인식능력과 신경인지기능과의 관계
- Other Titles
- Relationships of Emotional Recognition Ability and Neurocognitive Functions in Elderly Childhood Normal Boys
- 서완석; 최호동; 최정민; 배대석; 천은진
- 정상아동; 정서 인식력; 신경인지기능; Normal children; Emotional recognition; Neurocognitive functions
- Issue Date
- 생물치료정신의학, v.19, no.1, pp.15 - 30
- Objectives：This study had explored the relationships between emotional recognition ability and neurocognitive functions, and the indirect relationships between emotional recognition test and neurobiological indexes in elderly childhood normal boys.
Methods：59 elderly childhood normal boys were selected under a guideline of IRB for a study. All of participants were examined developmental and psychiatric histories, intelligence, behavioral symptoms, neurocognitive functions, and web based emotional recognition test-revised(ERT-R). Neurocognitive function test was composed of 3 area(attention, memory and higher neurocognitive function), 12 subtests. Web based ERT-R was developed for examine the emotional recognition ability as emotional recognition, emotional discrimination and contextual understanding.
Results：All of neurocognitive function was related to emotional recognition abilities, but domains of attention and memory functions had a limited relationship with emotional recognition abilities and suggested that those domains had affects to a preprocessing stage in sensation and perception of emotional stimuli or events. Higher neurocognitive functions as executive functions assessed by WCST and Stroop color word intereference test had a gross affect to emotional recognition abilities, and those were composed of the ability to inhibit prepotent responses, attribute identification, hypothesis formation, problem solving or reasoning, and sustained attention to related stimuli or events.
Conclusions：These results had proved that emotional recognition abilities and higher cognitive functions as executive functions were closely related, and would be interpretive guidelines in a emotional recognition defect of ADHD or other childhood psychiatric disorders.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 정신건강의학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 영상의학과학교실 > Articles
문과대학 > 심리학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)