Characteristics ofMoSe(2) formation during rapid thermal processing ofMo-coated glass
- Characteristics ofMoSe(2) formation during rapid thermal processing ofMo-coated glass
- 이수빈; 구자석; 김삼미; 김수현; 천태훈[천태훈]; 오종석[오종석]; 김석진[김석진]; 김우경
- SOLAR-CELLS; CU(IN,GA)SE-2/MO INTERFACE; KINETICS; MOSE2
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE SA
- THIN SOLID FILMS, v.535, pp.206 - 213
- Multi-layered Mo, prepared using an in-line sputtering system, was selenized by reaction with Se vapor and thermal annealing of bilayer Mo/Se samples. In situ high-temperature X-ray diffraction analysis indicated that the phase evolution of the glass/Mo/Se sample during heat treatment was similar to that of the selenization of glass/ Mo with Se vapor, except for crystallization of Se in the glass/Mo/Se sample. However, the MoSe2 layer formed from the selenization of the Mo layer by Se vapor preferentially grew perpendicularly to the Mo surface, whereas MoSe2 formed from the reaction of Mo with Se liquid showed random orientation. The detailed reaction pathways of the double-layer random-MoSe2/vertical-MoSe2 formation from the Mo/Se bilayer sample were suggested on the basis of the several characterization results including X-ray diffraction, scanning electron microscopy, high-resolution transmission electron microscopy, energy dispersive X-ray spectroscopy and selected-area electron diffraction patterns. (C) 2012 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 중앙도서관 > rims journal
공과대학 > 신소재공학부 > Articles
공과대학 > 화학공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)