Effects of Doping with Al, Ga, and In on Structural and Optical Properties of ZnO Nanorods Grown by Hydrothermal Method
- Effects of Doping with Al, Ga, and In on Structural and Optical Properties of ZnO Nanorods Grown by Hydrothermal Method
- 김종수; Soaram Kim[Soaram Kim]; Giwoong Nam[Giwoong Nam]; Hyunggil Park[Hyunggil Park]; Hyunsik Yoon[Hyunsik Yoon]; 이상헌; Jin Soo Kim[Jin Soo Kim]; Do Yeob Kim[Do Yeob Kim]; Sung-O Kim[Sung-O Kim]; Jae-Young Leem[Jae-Young Leem]
- CHEMICAL-VAPOR-DEPOSITION; SOL-GEL METHOD; THIN-FILMS; SEED-LAYERS; PHASE TRANSPORT; POROUS SILICON; TEMPERATURE; PHOTOLUMINESCENCE; PARTICLES; MECHANISM
- Issue Date
- KOREAN CHEMICAL SOC
- BULLETIN OF THE KOREAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.34, no.4, pp.1205 - 1211
- The structural and optical properties of the ZnO, Al-doped ZnO, Ga-doped ZnO, and In-doped ZnO nanorods were investigated using field-emission scanning electron microscopy, X-ray diffraction, photoluminescence (PL) and ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy. All the nanorods grew with good alignment on the ZnO seed layers and the ZnO nanorod dimensions could be controlled by the addition of the various dopants. For instance, the diameter of the nanorods decreased with increasing atomic number of the dopants. The ratio between the near-band-edge emission (NBE) and the deep-level emission (DLE) intensities (I-NBE/I-DLE) obtained by PL gradually decreased because the DLE intensity from the nanorods gradually increased with increase in the atomic number of the dopants. We found that the dopants affected the structural and optical properties of the ZnO nanorods including their dimensions, lattice constants, residual stresses, bond lengths, PL properties, transmittance values, optical band gaps, and Urbach energies.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 물리학과 > Articles
공과대학 > 화학공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)