호흡기 상피세포에서 MUC5AC와 MUC5B 발현에 대한 Anthocyanidin의 효과
- 호흡기 상피세포에서 MUC5AC와 MUC5B 발현에 대한 Anthocyanidin의 효과
- Other Titles
- Effect of Anthocyanidin on MUC5AC and MUC5B Expression in Airway Epithelial Cells
- 김용대; 이준혁; 김귀옥; 나형균; 박나경; 김훈성; 김준곤; 안지훈; 최요한; 송시연; 배창훈
- Airway epithelial cells; Delphinidin; MUC5AC; MUC5B; Naringenin.
- Issue Date
- 대한이비인후과학회지 두경부외과학, v.56, no.5, pp.291 - 296
- Background and Objectives Naringenin and delphinidin are types of anthocyanidin, which are flavonoids and thus have anti-inflammatory property. Moderate consumption of natural dietary naringenin and delphinidin is believed to do anti-inflammatory action, but the action mechanism is unclear. Therefore, this study aimed to investigate the effects of naringenin and delphinidin on interleukin-1β (IL-1β)- and lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-induced MUC5AC and MUC5B expressions in airway epithelial cells.
Materials and Method In NCI-H292 cells and cultured nasal polyp epithelial cells, the effects of naringenin and delphinidin on IL-1β- and LPS-induced MUC5AC and MUC5B expressions were analyzed by real-time polymerase chain reaction and enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay.
Results Delphinidin attenuated IL-1β- and LPS-induced MUC5AC and MUC5B mRNA and glycoprotein expression in a dose-dependent pattern in NCI-H292 cells and in cultured nasal polyp epithelial cells. Naringenin partially attenuated IL-1β- and LPS-induced MUC5AC and MUC5B mRNA and glycoprotein expression at a high dose.
Conclusion These results suggest that delphinidin attenuates MUC5AC and MUC5B expressions in the airway epithelial cells. Between anthocyanidin and delphinidin, delphinidin exhibits greater potential as an ideal therapeutic agent for the control of mucus-hypersecretion in the treatment of airway inflammatory diseases.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 이비인후과학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 영상의학과학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)