뇌전증지속상태를 동반한 시스플라틴(cisplatin) 유발 뇌병증
- 뇌전증지속상태를 동반한 시스플라틴(cisplatin) 유발 뇌병증
- Other Titles
- Cisplatin-Induced Encephalopathy With Status Epilepticus
- 김나영; 배성윤; 이세진
- Cisplatin; Status epilepticus; Encephalopathy; Triphasic wave
- Issue Date
- 대한신경과학회지, v.31, no.2, pp.122 - 124
- A 75-year old man with esophageal cancer presented with mental status change and seizures. He was under cisplatinand developed several times of generalized tonic-clonic seizures. The EEG (electroencephalography) showed triphasic waves and slowed background activity. He was diagnosed with status epilepticus and encephalopathy caused by cisplatin. He was treated with anticonvulsants and cisplatin was replaced by docetaxel. His mentality recovered completely and he had no more seizure. We conclude that physician using cisplatin should be aware of this rare complication.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 영상의학과학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 신경과학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)