한글판 우울증 선별 도구 (Patient Health Qustionnaire-2)의 표준화 연구
- 한글판 우울증 선별 도구 (Patient Health Qustionnaire-2)의 표준화 연구
- Other Titles
- The Standardization of the Korean Version of the Patient Health Questionnaire-2
- 신재현[신재현]; 김희철[김희철]; 정철호[정철호]; 김정범[김정범]; 정성원[정성원]; 조현주; 정성훈[정성훈]
- PHQ-2; Patient Health Questionnaire; Validity; Reliability.; PHQ-2; 신뢰도; 타당도; 표준화.
- Issue Date
- 신경정신의학, v.52, no.3, pp.115 - 121
- Objectives An early diagnosis to improve the outcome of depression demands a briefer and more reliable measure than any other diagnosis. The Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ) is reliable measure made in 1999. In this study, we tried to verify the reliabilty and validity of two types of PHQ-2, and to compare these two types.
Methods From July of 2011 to September of 2012, a total of 74 outpatients and inpatients in the Department of Psychiatry, Keimyung University Dongsan Medical Center performed the depression scales. As a normal control group, 58 individuals working in the hospital performed the PHQ-2 and PHQ-9.
Results The internal consistency and test-retest reliabilty were favorable. Two types of the PHQ-2 were statistically significant in correlation between item and total scores. In comparison of mean scores of the PHQ-2 between two groups, the differences between groups were statistically significant. Correaltion of the total scores of other depression scales with those of the PHQ-2 was statistically significant both in scales. Examined according to the severity of depression by other scales, the total mean scores of the PHQ-2 tended to increase according to the severity of depression. The optimal cut-off score was 3 in Scaled PHQ-2 (Sensitivity: 91.9%,Specificity: 100%).
Conclusion The assessed reliabilty and validity of the PHQ-2 made it an attractive measure for depression screening over other scales. Scaled PHQ-2 was more reliable and valid than Yes or No PHQ-2. Therefore, the PHQ-2 is a briefer and more useful measure for screening depression.
- Appears in Collections:
- 문과대학 > 심리학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)