DEVELOPMENT AND VALIDATION OF A STABILITY-INDICATING UPLC METHOD FOR ROSUVASTATIN AND ITS RELATED IMPURITIES IN PHARMACEUTICAL DOSAGE FORMS
- DEVELOPMENT AND VALIDATION OF A STABILITY-INDICATING UPLC METHOD FOR ROSUVASTATIN AND ITS RELATED IMPURITIES IN PHARMACEUTICAL DOSAGE FORMS
- 박정학; G.Venkat Ram Reddy[G.Venkat Ram Reddy]; B.Venkateswara Reddy[B.Venkateswara Reddy]; Wasimul Haque[Wasimul Haque]; Dutt Gautam[Dutt Gautam]; Poonam Kumar[Poonam Kumar]; 프라빈쿠마르
- MASS-SPECTROMETRY; SPECTROPHOTOMETRIC DETERMINATION; LIQUID-CHROMATOGRAPHY; HUMAN PLASMA; PHARMACOKINETICS; ITRACONAZOLE; PESTICIDES; INHIBITOR; CALCIUM
- Issue Date
- SOC BRASILEIRA QUIMICA
- QUIMICA NOVA, v.34, no.2, pp.250 - 255
- The present work describes a novel stability-indicating reversed-phase ultra performance liquid chromatography method for the separation and quantification of rosuvastatin (RSV) and its related impurities in the pharmaceutical dosage forms under forced degradation conditions. An unknown degradation impurity detected in the acid degradation was identified by using quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry. The chromatographic separation was carried out on C-18 column (100 x 2.1 mm, 1.7 mu m) using isocratic elution with methanol and 0.1% trifluoroacetic acid (50: 50). The total run time was 12 min within which RSV as well as all related impurities and degradation products were separated. The developed method was validated for RSV and related impurities in pharmaceutical dosage forms.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 화학생화학부 > Articles
문과대학 > 중국언어문화학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)