방과 후 순환운동이 지적장애 학생들의 자기결정력 및 운동수행능력에 미치는 영향
- 방과 후 순환운동이 지적장애 학생들의 자기결정력 및 운동수행능력에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- The Effect of the After-school Rotating Exercise Program on Self-Determination and Sports Performance Abilities of Students with Mild Intellectual Disabilities
- 정연택; 김한철; 심태영[심태영]; 김혜경[김혜경]; 김성진
- rotating exercise program; self-determination; sports performance abilities; 순환운동; 자기결정력; 운동수행능력
- Issue Date
- 이화여자대학교 특수교육연구소
- 특수교육, v.10, no.1, pp.47 - 78
- The purpose of this research was to investigate the effect of the 12-weeks after-school rotating exercise program on self-determination and sports performance abilities of students with mild intellectual disabilities. Participants were 20 students with mild intellectual disabilities in a special-education school. Through simple random sampling, 10 students were placed in an experimental group and they were involved in the after-school rotating exercise program. The other 10 students were placed in a control group. The instruments used in this study were Korean-version of Self-Determination Student Scale (Lee, Youngmi, 2006), Self-Determination Teacher Perception Scale (Bang, MyungAe, 2001), and Standardized Oseresky Sports Ability Test (Kim, Jungkwon,Kwon, Kiduk, & Choi, Youngha, 1987). The data were analyzed using the two-way ANOVA with repeated measures in order to measure changes across time (before intervention after 6 weeks after intervention). The results of this study presented that students in the experimental group presented improved self-determination and sports performance abilities than those in a control group.
These changes were more prominent after 12-weeks of the after-school rotating exercise program participation than after 6-weeks participation.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 특수체육교육과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)