우리나라에서 유통되고 있는 수생식물의 종류 및 화훼장식품에서의 활용 실태 분석
- 우리나라에서 유통되고 있는 수생식물의 종류 및 화훼장식품에서의 활용 실태 분석
- Other Titles
- Analysis of Currently-Distributed Species and Ornamental Uses of Hydrophytes in Korea
- 오욱; 임영희; 김원진[김원진]; 김규원
- aquatic plant; cut flower; flower design; garden plant; potted plant; aquatic plant; cut flower; flower design; garden plant; potted plant
- Issue Date
- 한국인간식물환경학회지, v.14, no.1, pp.39 - 44
- We investigated the kinds and uses of currently-distributed species of aquatic plants (hydrophytes) from 2 big farms and 21 wholesalers located in the Capital region and metropolitan areas in Korea and the actual conditions of their ornamental uses from 130 floral design works. Hydrophytes domestically distributed were 82 species including emergent (43.9%), floating-leaved (19.5%), submerged (21.9%), and free-floating (14.6%) plants. Most hydrophytes were used for garden plants (78 species, 91.5%) and potted plants (76 species, 92.6%), while only 19 species (23.1% of 82 species) were used as cut plants. More than 90% of hydrophytes used as cut plants for flower design were four emergent hydrophytes including Equisetum hyemale, Typha orientalis, Phragmites australis, and Thalia dealbata, and two floating-leaved hydrophytes including Nelumbo nucifera and Nymphaea tetragona. Portions of cut branches, cut flowers, and cut foliage in cut plants were 53.9, 24.6, and 21.5%, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연자원대학 > 원예생명과학과 > Articles
자연자원대학 > 원예학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)