업무용 친환경건축물인증 개정 전․후 기준의 비교분석에 관한 연구
- 업무용 친환경건축물인증 개정 전․후 기준의 비교분석에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Comparative Analysis of Old and New Versions in Green Building Certification Criteria for Office Buildings
- 양정훈; 정지나[정지나]; 태춘섭[태춘섭]; 박상동[박상동]
- Green Building Certification Criteria; Energy; Office; 친환경건축물인증기준; 에너지; 업무시설
- Issue Date
- 대한건축학회논문집 계획계, v.27, no.02, pp.235 - 243
- The Green Building Certification Criteria (GBCC) which is used to evaluate the energy and environmental performance of buildings was revised and enforced on July 1, 2010. Concerns about the Green Building Certification System (GBCS) are sharply increasing due to the 'Low Carbon and Green Growth' declared by President Myung Bak Lee, and especially because all public buildings equal to or larger than 10,000㎡ are obligated to obtain the Certification.
The objective of this study is to check the reliability of weighting factors and scoring difficulties in all assessment items of the new version of GBCC on the basis of the case study results by the new GBCC even though more researches are needed.
In this paper, the old and new versions of GBCC were reviewed and the difficulties in obtaining the certification by the new version were analyzed through case studies. The results showed that the subject buildings obtained lower scores in almost all assesment items because of the upgraded criteria and weighting factors
- Appears in Collections:
- 건축학부 > 건축학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)