DDA 무역원활화 통합협정문안의 주요 의제와 쟁점
- DDA 무역원활화 통합협정문안의 주요 의제와 쟁점
- Other Titles
- Agendas and Issues of the Draft Consolidated Negotiating Text of the DDA Negotiation on Trade Facilitation
- WTO; DDA; trade facilitation; customs procedures; WTO; DDA; 무역원활화; 통관절차
- Issue Date
- 무역학회지, v.36, no.1, pp.1 - 24
- The WTO or DDA Negotiation on Trade Facilitation aims to simplify and harmonize customs procedures by clarifying and improving GATT V, VIII and X.
The negotiation has been launched in 2004 and, thanks to the win-win nature of trade facilitation for both the developed and the developing members, it has made a relatively good progress compared to other agendas of the DDA negotiations. Moreover, the draft consolidated negotiating text has been submitted recently, which should increase the momentum of the negotiation. The draft text is important in that it will be developed to be 'the Agreement on Trade Facilitation', if any. This study discusses various agendas and issues of the draft text and their implications for Korea.
- Appears in Collections:
- 상경대학 > 경제금융학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)