우리나라 수출기업의 제품혁신 성과와 영향요인에 관한 연구
- 우리나라 수출기업의 제품혁신 성과와 영향요인에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- A study on product innovation performance and influencing factors of Korean exporters
- 김진수; 김귀옥
- 제품혁신; 기술혁신; 기술협력; 혁신성과; 수출기업; product innovation; technological innovation; technological collaboration; innovation output; Korean exporters
- Issue Date
- 무역학회지, v.36, no.1, pp.49 - 71
- To draw the influencing factors for product innovation, this paper considers firm's inner factors such as the size of the firm and research capability and external factors such as sources of information, outside cooperation and government support system as important factors. The associated valuables were extracted from existing studies. 'Technological innovation survey: manufacturing sections, 2008' of STEPI was used for empirical analysis. The result of the analysis states that research capability is the most influencing factor. Collaboration with university and research institute, and innovation information of supply and demand companies follow.
Based on the result, exporters need to consider hiring professional scientists or engineers, using innovation information provided by supply and demand companies, and collaborating with university and research institute, which are efficient for their product innovation. Government organizations need to prepare institutional supplementation to provide exporters with effective information. They also need to offer incentives on technological collaborations to the external organizations which have partnership with exporters in the medium and long term, or they need to seek for ways to attain a certain standard of technological ability as soon as possible so that the exporters may learn the technology through the collaborations with the external organizations.
- Appears in Collections:
- 상경대학 > 국제통상학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)