우리나라 임신부에서 대유행 인플루엔자(H1N1) 2009 감염
- 우리나라 임신부에서 대유행 인플루엔자(H1N1) 2009 감염
- Other Titles
- Pandemic Influenza (H1N1 2009) among Pregnant Korean Women
- 허지안; 김백남[김백남]; 곽이경[곽이경]; 문치숙[문치숙]; 이창섭[이창섭]; 김의석[김의석]; 김연숙[김연숙]; 이꽃실[이꽃실]
- Influenza; Influenza A(H1N1); Pandemic; Pregnancy
- Issue Date
- Infection and Chemotherapy, v.43, no.1, pp.55 - 59
- Background: Pregnant women are at an increased risk for severe illness and complications associated with pandemic (H1N1) 2009. This study was conducted to identify the severity of pandemic (H1N1) 2009 in pregnant Korean women.
Materials and Methods: The demographic and clinical data from pregnant women with laboratory confirmed pandemic (H1N1) 2009 during September to December 2009 were retrospectively collected from 8 hospitals in Korea.
Results: A total of 150 pregnant women with pandemic (H1N1) 2009 were identified. The median age was 30 years (range: 22-39 years), and the median gestational age (n=114) was 20 weeks (range: 1-39 weeks). All but one patient with secondary bacterial pneumonia had influenza without complication. Although 12 pregnant women needed hospitalization, there were no patients who needed admission to the intensive care unit or who died. Only one hospitalized patient had elective cesarean section because of oligohydamnios. No maternal or fetal complications directly related to the pandemic (H1N1) 2009 were identified among the 67 pregnant women who were followed up for 1 to 185 days after their influenza illness, including 6 women who delivered during the study period.
Conclusions: In contrast with the reports from Western countries, pandemic (H1N1)2009 among pregnant Korean women was mild.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 내과학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)