장애차별의 개념과 작동 ― 영국의 2010년 평등법(Equality Act 2010)상 장애차별 개념을 중심으로 ―
- 장애차별의 개념과 작동 ― 영국의 2010년 평등법(Equality Act 2010)상 장애차별 개념을 중심으로 ―
- Other Titles
- The Concept of Disability Discrimination and Its Operation - Focusing on the Concept of Disability Discrimination of Equality Act 2010 in UK -
- non-discrimination against disabled people; social model of disability; concept of disability discrimination; discrimination arising from disability; Equality Act 2010; non-discrimination against disabled people; social model of disability; concept of disability discrimination; discrimination arising from disability; Equality Act 2010; 장애차별금지법; 사회적 모델; 장애차별의 개념; 영국 2010년 평등법; 장애로부터 발생하는 차별
- Issue Date
- 노동법학, no.37, pp.165 - 205
- What means the disability discrimination? What characteristic has the disability discrimination? On the basis of these questions, this study aims to analyze how the concept of disability discrimination is constituted in disability discrimination law, focusing on the concept of disability discrimination of Equality Act 2010 in UK.
Considering a social model of disability and a various nature of disability, the traditional concepts of direct discrimination and indirect discrimination taking a comparative approach have certain practical limitations for protecting disabled people from discrimination. Thus, this article studies the concept of ‘discrimination arising from disability’ in UK's Equality Act 2010 as an alternative concept of disability discrimination and its practical operation.
- Appears in Collections:
- 법과대학 > 법학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)