알쯔하이머형 치매에서 한국판 보스톤 이름대기검사와 지연회상검사 조합의 진단적 유용성
- 알쯔하이머형 치매에서 한국판 보스톤 이름대기검사와 지연회상검사 조합의 진단적 유용성
- Other Titles
- Clinical Usefulness of Combined Korean Boston Naming Test and Delayed Recall Test in Diagnosing Dementia of the Alzheimer’s Type
- 구본훈; 차영; 이준엽[이준엽]; 김진성; 이종범
- 알쯔하이머형 치매·한국판 보스톤 이름대기 검사·지연회상검사·민감도·특이도.; Dementia of the Alzheimer’s type · Korean Boston Naming test · Delayed recall test · Sensitivity · Specificity
- Issue Date
- 생물치료정신의학, v.17, no.1, pp.30 - 37
- Objectives：The purpose of this study was to establish that Korean Boston Naming Test(K-BNT) and the delayed recall test of Seoul Verbal Learning Test(SVLT) applied together may be useful for clinician to diagnose dementia of the Alzheimer’s type(DAT).
Methods：We compared the results of K-BNT and the delayed recall test of SVLT between DAT group(N=30) and control group(N=30) without any cognitive impairment. Also, we made Receiver Operating Characteristic Curve(ROC curve) of K-BNT and the delayed recall test of SVLT for the two groups.
Results：The scores of K-BNT and the delayed recall test of SVLT of patients group with DAT were significantly lower than those of control group. K-BNT and the delayed recall test of SVLT showed the positive correlation with K-MMSE. The cut-off values of K-BNT and the delayed recall test of SVLT determined by ROC curve were z=-0.58 score (28.10‰) and z=-1.35 score(8.86‰), respectively. The sensitivities and specificities of K-BNT and the delayed recall of SVLT in order to diagnose DAT were 63.3% vs 90.0% and 73.0% vs 73.0%, respectively. When these two tests ap-plied together, the sensitivity and specificity were 50.0% and 100%.
Conclusion：This study is suggested that the use of these two tests at the same time may be the useful screening test to diagnose DAT.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 정신건강의학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 정신과학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)