대학야구투수의 6주간 슬관절 운동과 볼 스피드와의 관련성
- 대학야구투수의 6주간 슬관절 운동과 볼 스피드와의 관련성
- Other Titles
- The effect of 6-week training program on knees to increase ball speed among collegiate baseball pitchers
- 박승한; 김정우
- baseball pitchers; muscle strength; muscle power; muscle endurance
- Issue Date
- 한국체육과학회지, v.20, no.2, pp.927 - 934
- The purpose of this study was to investigate the effect of 6-week Davies' training program on knees and ball speed among collegiate baseball pitchers. For this study, Twenty four pitchers participated voluntarily and were divided into three groups (60°/sec group, maximum muscle strength training group; 180°/sec group, muscle power training group; 240°/sec muscle endurance training group). Cybex 770 was used to measure knee strength, power, or endurance before and after training session for each group. Also, ball speed was measured before/after training session with on the average of ten pitches. Paired t-test using SPSS statistical program was applied to compare the differences between knee strength and ball speed for each group. The results showed that there was non significant change on strength and ball speed both 60°/sec training group and 240°/sec training after training, but 180°/sec training group showed increased not only mean peak torque and peak torque/body weight, but also ball speed after training.
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 교육대학원 > Articles
생활과학대학 > 체육학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)