Syntheses of Polydifluoroboryl Chelate Compounds
- Syntheses of Polydifluoroboryl Chelate Compounds
- 김정환; 김영일
- ENERGY-TRANSFER; EFFICIENCY
- Issue Date
- BENTHAM SCIENCE PUBL LTD
- LETTERS IN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY, v.8, no.3, pp.216 - 219
- A number of BF(2)-chleate compounds were developed based on 4,6-dichloropyrimidine. The electron withdrawing ability of the -BF(2) group markedly enhances the reactivity of the chlorides within chloropyrimidine. Consequently the BF(2)-chelate compounds can be modified in a variety of ways by nucleophilic substitutions. The compounds prepared in this work consist of 4,6-dichloropyrimidine and BF(2)-chelate moieties separated by methylene chains of tunable lengths. Such a versatile series of compounds may provide an opportunity to study the intramolecular energy transfer processes with respect to the donor-acceptor distances. Also it is suggested that the present BF(2)-chelate compounds will be useful for developing various types of energy/electron transfer systems and fluorescent materials.
- Appears in Collections:
- 문과대학 > 중국언어문화학과 > Articles
이과대학 > 화학생화학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)