A general Introduction on Japanology of Korea
- A general Introduction on Japanology of Korea
- Other Titles
- 韓国における日本硏究の現況、課題、展望 -とくに日本哲学研究と関連して-
- Japanology; Japan studies; Japanese studies; Gyeung Seong Imperial University; Japanese language; Japanese culture.; 日本學、日本硏究、京城帝國大學、日本語、日本文化
- Issue Date
- 일본문화연구, no.38, pp.547 - 565
- This paper is a general introduction on the Japanology of Korea. The Japanology means Japan Studies or Japanese Studies in modern and contemporary korea.
Japanology in general use is the study of Japan and things related to Japan. In Europe, Japanology is usually known as Japanese studies.
Anyway, Korea Japanology in modern times is transplanted in the Gyeung Seong Imperial University(kr/Gyeungseong Jegukdaehak; jp/Keijō Imperial University; Seoul University of present) that is established in 1924 by Japanese imperialists. Since then,in 1960's, Korea accept Japanology from Japan in the academic world, owing norm alization of the diplomatic relations between Korea and Japan by president Bak Jeong-H ee. After that, in 1990's, Korea accept Japanology again from Japan and Western etc,owing an open-door policy in Japan popular culture by president Kim Dae-Jung.
Now we have many the departments of Japan Studies, Japanese Studies, Japanese language and Japanese culture in university. And we also have many institute for Japa nology, Japan Studies and Japanese Studies.
- Appears in Collections:
- 문과대학 > 철학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)