AgBF4/[Bmim]BF4-Catalyzed [3+2] Cycloaddition of Cyclic Diazodicarbonyl Compounds: Efficient Synthesis of 2,3-Dihydrofurans and Conversion to 3-Acylfurans
- AgBF4/[Bmim]BF4-Catalyzed [3+2] Cycloaddition of Cyclic Diazodicarbonyl Compounds: Efficient Synthesis of 2,3-Dihydrofurans and Conversion to 3-Acylfurans
- 이용록; 하립개[하립개]; 김성홍[김성홍]; 류원석
- SILVER-CATALYZED REACTIONS; ACETATE-MEDIATED ADDITION; BETA-DICARBONYL COMPOUNDS; ONE-POT SYNTHESIS; 1,3-DICARBONYL COMPOUNDS; MANGANESE(III) ACETATE; OXIDATIVE ADDITION; RHODIUM(II)-CATALYZED REACTIONS; REGIOSELECTIVE SYNTHESIS; DIPOLAR CYCLOADDITION
- Issue Date
- KOREAN CHEMICAL SOC
- BULLETIN OF THE KOREAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.32, no.5, pp.1554 - 1558
- A novel and efficient method for the synthesis of 2,3-dihydrofurans bearing a variety of substituents on the dihydrofuran ring was achieved by the reaction of cyclic diazodicarbonyl compounds with styrene and vinyl acetate. The key strategy was AgBF4/[Bmim]BF4-catalyzed [3+2] cycloaddition. The synthesized dihydrofurans with an acetate group were further converted to the corresponding 3-acylfurans.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 화학공학부 > Articles
섬유패션학부 > 섬유패션학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)