일본 요코하마시 지역마찌즈쿠리추진조례의 운영실태와 특성에 관한 연구
- 일본 요코하마시 지역마찌즈쿠리추진조례의 운영실태와 특성에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on Operational Status and Characteristics of Local Machizukuri Ordinance in Yokohama City, Japan
- 마찌즈쿠리; 마찌즈쿠리 활동; 마찌즈쿠리 조례; Machizukuri; Machizukuri Activities; Machizukuri Ordinance
- Issue Date
- 대한건축학회논문집 계획계, v.27, no.05, pp.195 - 202
- The purpose of this study is to figure out the realities and characteristics of Machizukuri ordinance in City of Yokohama and to suggest its implications and possibilities of introducing Machizukuri ordinances to Korean cities for support its activities.
The results of the analysis can be summarized as following :First, Machizukuri should be encouraged through establishing cooperative systems between neighborhoods and city governments. Second, financial aids from local governments for support Machizukuri activities of neighborhoods should be highly recommended. Third, Machizukuri ordinances should reflect both physical, social, and economical conditions and people's needs in local area. Fourth, strategies for ensuring and making the best use of Machizukuri experts such as local Machizukuri coordinator should be suggested for successful settlement of Machizukuri in local areas. Fifth, the roles of local governments, neighborhoods,and Machizukuri experts should be clearly defined. Lastly, the time for Machizukuri experts to work with people in neighborhoods should be determined by taking their Machizukuri activity levels into consideration.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 도시공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)