Antimicrobial m-Aramid Nanofibrous Membrane for Nonpressure Driven Filtration
- Antimicrobial m-Aramid Nanofibrous Membrane for Nonpressure Driven Filtration
- 김삼수; 정다운; 최욱환[최욱환]; 이재웅[이재웅]
- HALAMINE POLYMERIC BIOCIDES; IN-VITRO CYTOTOXICITY; RESISTANCE MECHANISMS; DRINKING-WATER; DISINFECTANTS; NANOPARTICLES; CELLS; COATINGS; EFFICACY; REMOVAL
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- INDUSTRIAL & ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY RESEARCH, v.50, no.14, pp.8693 - 8697
- An antimicrobial nanofibrous membrane for nonpressure driven filtration is reported. m-Aramid as an N-halamine precursor was dissolved in N,N-dimethylacetamide (DMAc), and the m-aramid nanofibrous membrane was formed using an electro-spinning process. The morphology of the m-aramid membrane was analyzed by scanning electron microscopy (SEM), and the mean pore size, pore size distribution and liquid permeability of the m-aramid membrane were determined using a capillary flow porometer. The antimicrobial efficacy of the m-aramid membrane was performed by nonpressure driven filtration. The chlorinated m-aramid membrane showed excellent antimicrobial activity against Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus. The chlorine lost after filtration could be regained upon rechlorination.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 융합섬유공학과 > Articles
섬유패션학부 > 섬유패션학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)