우울장애 환자에서 항우울제 치료가 삶의 질에 미치는 영향
- 우울장애 환자에서 항우울제 치료가 삶의 질에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- The Effect of Antidepressant Treatment on Quality of Life in Patients with Depressive Disorders
- 황성기[황성기]; 김희철[김희철]; 이민지[이민지]; 조현주; 전태연[전태연]; 이민수[이민수]; 김재민[김재민]; 임현우[임현우]; 김정범[김정범]
- Depressive disorder · Quality of life · Antidepressant · Psychopharmachological treatment; 우울장애·삶의 질·항우울제·정신약물학적 치료
- Issue Date
- 생물치료정신의학, v.17, no.1, pp.112 - 120
- Objectives：Depressive disorders are severe or persistent enough to interfere with daily functionings and quality of life(QOL). This study was aimed to evaluate the effect of antidepressant treatment on QOL in patients with depressive disorders.
Methods：Three hundred seventeen patients with depressive disorders were enrolled from a cohort, which was established at one clinical research center for depression. Patients were divided into remission and non-remission groups, according to the scores of Korean version of Hamilton Depression Rating Scale(K-HDRS). The Korean version of World Health Organization Quality of Life Scale Abbreviated Version(K-WHOQOL-BREF) was used for the assessment of QOL.
Results：No significant differences between two groups existed in sociodemographic data and types of antidepressants taken. Regardless of groups, depressive symptoms were negatively correlated with all four domains of the WHOQOL-BREF and significant improvements were also observed in its four domains after 6 months of antidepressant treatment. These improvements were more pronounced in remission group than in non-remission groups.
Conclusion：This study confirmed that subjective improvement in QOL can be achieved by antidepressant treatment whether patients with depressive disorders were remitted or not after 6 months of antidepressant treatment.
- Appears in Collections:
- 문과대학 > 심리학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)