임산부의 임신 전과 임신 중의 구강건강관리 행태 비교
- 임산부의 임신 전과 임신 중의 구강건강관리 행태 비교
- Other Titles
- Comparison of Oral Care Pattern Before and After the Pregnancy
- 이경수; 박지현[박지현]
- Oral health care; Pregnant women
- Issue Date
- 치위생과학회지, v.11, no.3, pp.273 - 278
- This study was performed to compare the status of oral care knowledge, oral care practice, and the patterns of the oral health care utilization before and during the pregnancy. It was conducted on the basis of a survey of 291 pregnant women who were in 9 post-natal care centers for post-natal care after delivery located in Daegu Metropolitan city and Changwon city of Gyeongsangnam-do from April 1st till April 29th on 2010. Forty five percent of them were experienced with the gum bleeding before pregnancy and 55.7% were experienced during pregnancy. The number of average tooth brushing per day was 3.05 times before pregnancy and 2.99 times during pregnancy in the survey. The patients who were experienced in dental health care during pregnancy out of the subjects for study were 51 for 17.5%.
The score for the dental health knowledge was 7.82 for 10 grade scale and 5.38 before pregnancy and 5.14 during pregnancy for 10 grade scale in the actual performance scoring for dental care. Pre-dental care, experience in activity restriction due to dental disease, concern about oral health and regular visit to dental clinic were significant associated with use of dental care services during pregnancy.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 예방의학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)