이용활성화를 위한 주거단지 외부공간의 계획방법 선호도 연구
- 이용활성화를 위한 주거단지 외부공간의 계획방법 선호도 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on Preference Degree of Plan Methods for Utilization of Residents about the External Space in Complex Housing
- 주거단지; 외부공간; 거주자; 선호도; 이용활성화; Complex housing; External space; Resident; Preference degree; Utilization.; Complex housing; External space; Resident; Preference degree; Utilization.
- Issue Date
- 주거환경, v.9, no.1, pp.99 - 111
- The purpose of this study is to grope for plan methods to increase residents' using of external space in complex housing. Therefor, this study is to propose plan techniques of the external space through research and analysis the preference degree of residents about various plan elements by detailed spaces.
The results of this study are as following ;First, the most residents have experiences to use the external space. But, the frequency that they used the external space was low. And the most residents used that after 7pm. Therefor, to increased using of residents, we have to consider lighting plan.
Second, we could know that the important factors are the leisure of residents and safe for residents' utilization. So, we have to research about leisure behavior of residents before planning the external space. Third, we could find that residents more preferred the rest space and exercise space than the other space by results of analysis preference of residents to detailed spaces. In order to raise utilization degree of the residents, we have to consider about the security of open space in external space, the establishment lightings for nighttime, the creation of sustainable walking space and the safety. And we must consider the characteristic of region and residents when we plan about the external space.The last, this study wishes to become satisfaction about residents' utilization and basic data for practical use enlargement fro the external space.
- Appears in Collections:
- 생활과학대학 > 가족주거학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)