전라북도의 변산반도 국립공원과 선운산 도립공원 하천의 수환경과 부착규조류 군집의 계절적인 변화
- 전라북도의 변산반도 국립공원과 선운산 도립공원 하천의 수환경과 부착규조류 군집의 계절적인 변화
- Other Titles
- Seasonal Variations of Water Environments and Benthic Diatom Communities in Streams across Byeonsan-Bando and Seonunsan Parklands in Jeollabukdo, Korea.
- 전경희; 김미경; 박경우; 김윤삼; 박정원[박정원]
- ecosystem; epilithic diatom; water environments; stream
- Issue Date
- 생태와 환경, v.44, no.2, pp.239 - 251
- To compare the different water environments in the Jigsaw stream (st. 1, 2) and Jujin stream (st. 3, 4) crossing over the Byeonsan-Bando and Seonunsan parklands,the physico-chemical factors and the species compositions of epilithic diatoms were analyzed from March 2009 to February 2010. The mean values of conductivity (681.1μS cm^-1), suspended solids (27.83 mg L^-1), biological oxygen demand (3.15 mg L^-1),total nitrogen (3.24 mg L^-1), total phosphorus (0.24 mg L^-1) and chlorophyll-a (12.99mg m-3) in Jujin stream were significantly higher than each element in Jigsaw stream.
Eighty taxa were classified into 73 species and seven varieties belonging to 24 genera,eight families, three suborders and two orders in Jigsaw stream. Eighty eight taxa were classified into 81 species and seven varieties belonging to 22 genera, seven families, three suborders and two orders in Jujin stream. Biological water quality assessments revealed that Jigsaw stream was β~α-oligosaprobic and Jujin stream was β-mesosaprobic. Dominant and diversity indices were indicated from 0.25~0.81and from 1.73~4.14 in Jigsaw stream, respectively, and from 0.29~0.64 and from 2.72~4.02 in Jujin stream, respectively. Jujin stream was more eutrophic than those of Jigsaw stream. The different water environments between the two streams could be due to the different ecosystems of the neighboring basins of each stream crossing over in the mountain. Further studies should investigate the water environments of two streams by continuous and regular monitoring to analyze the different ecosystem mechanisms.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 생명과학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)